Mint – 1000MG Hemp Oil
Made In The USA
What Are The Benefits Of CBD?
- Relieves Pain
- Extreme Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Reduces Anxiety
- Stress Relief
- Helps Insomnia
- Helps to Fight Cancer (CBD has been studied for its use as an anti-cancer agent)
- Relieves Nausea And Regain Appetite (Chrons Disease & Acid Reflux)
- Treat Seizures and Other Neurological Disorders
- Lowers Incidence of Diabetes
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health
- Help Promote Immune System Health
- Reduces Acne
- Helps With PTSD
- Non Psychoactive
- Promotes A Quick Metabolism
- Body relaxation
- Body aches
- Muscle pain,
- Bone and joint pains (arthritis)
- An overall sense of relief when applied to the affected localized areas
- Sports Injuries / Recovery
- Works Great For Tattoos
- Migraines / Headaches
- Chronic pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Nerve pain/sciatica
- Muscle spasms
- Menstrual cramps
- Localized joint pain, inflammation muscle soreness, sprains and other mild injuries.
- Fungal infections
- Dry/Itchy Skin
- Promotes faster healing of wounds, cuts, scrapes and bruises.
These Benefits Are Continuously Proven
Side effectsof CBD include sleepiness, decreased appetite, diarrhea, fatigue, weakness, sleeping problems, and others.
It does not have intoxicating effects like those caused by THC, and may have an opposing effect on disordered thinking and anxiety produced by THC. In other cases the CBD may amplify the effects of the THC.
Use caution and Do Not operate a vehicle until you understand how you are affected by cannabidiol.